UX Analyst - Multichannel Beverage Retailer
- £30,000 - £35,000
- Permanent Post, Client Side, Junior
- Web Analytics and CRO
Would you like to be an ambassador for change? An exciting beverage retailer is looking for a talented individual who is proactive and eager to get stuck in as their UX Analyst. While being given the chance to maximise your skills with Google Analytics and Optimizely, you’ll also be able to thrive in their inspiring collaborative and ideas based culture.
About the Company...
The UX Analyst will be joining an Ecommerce team that has grown rapidly over the past 6 months. They firmly believe that retaining a collaborative culture is very important, hence, all opinions are valued and respected.
About the Role...
This role will be highly valued in the team and will be working alongside newly hired members. You’ll be focusing on new exciting projects and campaigns to help them drive positive change. You will...
- Take ownership of the digital customer journey, using insight & analytics to identify opportunities to enhance key customer metrics
- Drive UX and the CRO program, and ensure customer journey is always evolving.
- Use analytics to identify issues and opportunities in the digital experience and develop the customer journey to impact key KPI’s
- Develop approach for driving ongoing insight and analytics into the various stages of the customer journey
- Deliver analysis that is easy to interpret and understand – digital, physical, customer and commercial
- Build tests and dashboards and reports, optimising them and monitoring results.
- An expert using Google Analytics and Optimizely tools
- You’ll have a profound ability to produce compelling presentations and be confident with all Microsoft software, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- An attentive learner with a passion about driving change and ready to use your own initiative.
- You’re someone who can report efficiently to senior members of staff and provide a good narrative of insight
- You’ve got experience influencing user journeys through a b2c web site.
- You have relevant retail experience (not mandatory but desireable)
- Working in a non-hierarchical environment, where all opinions are valued and communication is easily made between all staff members.
- Great time to join the company as they are experiencing positive numbers in terms of revenue, and so they are experiencing positive changes within the business.