Digital Graphic Designer - Luxury Lifestyle & Fashion
- £27,000 - £35,000
- East London
- Permanent Post, Client Side, Middleweight
- Design and Content, Digital Design
This innovative British brand produce high quality fashion, accessories and interior design solutions, expertly marrying iconic design and prints with modern style. As the Digital Graphic Designer you will design all onsite content as well as picking up ad-hoc print design responsibilities.
About the Company...
With their roots firmly planted in East London this brand has grown (like many great start-ups) from a small seed of an idea to a globally celebrated interiors and fashion label. With new product lines and launches and huge growth planned for 2017 they are looking for a passionate and seasoned digital designer with additional print design skills to join and oversee the design output for their website & offline marketing collateral.
About the Role...
Working alongside the owners and liaising with the ecommerce team you will use your initiative and creativity to help continue the growth of this business’s amazing online store. You may also need to pick up some offline design responsibilities so this is a truly unique integrated design opportunity for a fantastic luxury multichannel retailer.
- Working alongside the founders, ecommerce director and creative lead you will be instrumental in safeguarding the brands digital tone of voice and ensure this is reflected in all digital design campaigns and assets
- You will make sure you deliver fantastic digital designs across the website and all online marketing collateral, driving brand awareness and (of course) traffic to the site!
- Working alongside the team you will ensure all digital designs are produced with the end development in mind – promoting a collaborative design and development process
- Make suggestions for improvements to the site and editorial features, keeping abreast of competitor’s brands and striving to create the most seamless and beautiful online user experiences
- Act as the brand ambassador for all online content ensuring that all digital touchpoints are in line with the brands creative vision
- Working across ad-hoc print design responsibilities such as look-books or promotional flyers, you will be confident liaising with external print suppliers
- Oversee the Art Direction of assets for online content and print collateral – a keen eye for detail and confident to contribute to their strong visual aesthetic
- A results driven and commercially savvy creative with exceptionally strong ecommerce design experience
- Previous experience working within a fashion brand – affinity with/experience working in the luxury sector would be highly beneficial!
- Confident nurturing internal and external relationships to drive development of the onsite creative
- A highly creative individual who can generate ideas for the creative team, and has an awareness of trends in the industry, suggesting improvements based on competitor brands
- Strong exposure to UX/UI principles and confident leading developments in this aspect of the brands digital design
- Experience using CMS and proficiency with HTML/CSS (ability to make amendments to existing code would be highly desirable)
- Energetic and visually creative designer with a strong digital design portfolio
- Background in print/offline design with the ability to pick up this area of design output when needed
YOU MUST APPLY WITH YOUR PORTFOLIO/WORK EXAMPLES WHICH SHOULD DEMONSTRATE EXCELLENT PAST EXPERIENCE OF PRODUCING DIGITAL DESIGNS/ONSITE EXPERIENCES (PREFERABLY FOR A LUXURY/PREMIUM ecommerce SITE)