ecommerce Executive - Travel & Tourism
- Up to £32,000
- SW London
- Permanent Post, Client Side, Junior, Middleweight
- Ecommerce, ecommerce executive/assistant
This exciting tourism brand are looking for their next ecommerce addition to the high performing team they already have in place. A great opportunity for an ambitious ecommerce executive to get stuck into a wide range of online marketing and ecommerce activity, based out of their South West London office.
About the Company...
This company have been established for over 50 years and have continually seen a rise in their popularity throughout their lifetime – they are now, more than ever, looking to push their digital outreach so to continually reach a wider audience. A very exciting time to join such a brand.
About the Role...
In this online marketing and ecommerce role, you will be responsible for managing and developing their SEO, affiliate, social and content strategy campaigns to name a few! You'll also manage an external PPC agency as well as having controlling the day-to-day running of their B2C and B2B websites and portals.
In this broad, hands-on role, you’ll also be responsible for…
- Developing and implementing various ecommerce and marketing strategies so to drive site traffic
- Regular monitoring and reporting of performance across campaigns and making sound recommendations based on your analysis
- Analysing on-site behaviour and user statistics
- Creating engaging content for use on-site ensuring that SEO best practice is implemented at all times
- Daily use of Google Analytics
If you’re an energetic and social person, you’ll love being part of this great team! What would make you perfect for this job?
- Absolute minimum of 2 years’ experience in ecommerce and online marketing
- Experience managing Affiliate, SEO, social and content campaigns
- Previous working knowledge of how to manage an external PPC agency to produce the best results possible
- Must have some knowledge of AdWords and Google Analytics
- If you have previously worked in the Travel or Tourism industries across their ecommerce function then this would be a big plus