Senior Marketing Executive - Luxury Men's Fashion
- £28,000 DOE
- Permanent Post, Client Side, Middleweight
- Digital Marketing , Digital Marketing Executive / Assistant
This luxury menswear brand need an exceptional Senior Marketing Executive to join their high performing team in Manchester to run their PPC and CRM campaigns whilst also being involved in wider online marketing initiatives.
About the Company...
A quintessentially British luxury brand, who are currently experiencing rapid growth across their Ecommerce and Marketing department, are looking for a Senior Marketing Executive to help propel the business forwards through the management and implementation of mainly their PPC and CRM campaigns but also broader digital initiatives.
About the Role...
Our client is looking for a Senior Marketing Executive who will not only drive the digital strategy forwards but will also fit in with a super friendly and sociable team. If you would like to be part of a fast growth, high profile, luxury men’s fashion brand then you’ll be responsible for…
- Developing and executing the Paid Search strategy alongside the ecommerce trading plan to promote visits and footfall to the website and stores respectively;
- Optimise & deliver PPC campaigns to business objectives, both financially & strategically;
- Contribute to PPC strategic direction on multiple campaigns, working closely with the wider online team;
- Carry out onsite web analysis to optimise the complete consumer journey;
- Develop and deliver personalised and automated email marketing strategies and get involved in wider marketing campaigns where applicable;
- Manage post eCRM campaign analysis and optimisation.
- You must have a strong understanding of the luxury market, including the nuances of different target audiences and publications within the sector;
- Experience in organising, co-ordinating and implementing paid search campaigns, in particular PPC;
- Expertise in an ecommerce retail environment, ideally with a UK and international focus;
- Be highly analytical and technical with extensive experience in using Google AdWords;
- You should consider yourself highly numerate to understand the market and spot trends to prioritise effectively;
- Experience with email and wider marketing campaigns will also be a big advantage.
A fantastic opportunity for an ambitious, technically minded online marketer to get involved with an evolving luxury menswear fashion brand.
- Staff discount
- Access to an unbelievable on-site manufacturing hub