CRM Executive - Digital Delivery Service
- Up to £35,000
- Central London
- Permanent Post, Client Side, Middleweight
- Digital Marketing , CRM, Email Marketing
Join a brand who are fast growing in the food delivery business. They are looking for a talented and enthusiastic UK CRM Executive to join their growing team. You’ll be responsible for implementing campaigns that deliver high levels of engagement to the database and help to develop a clear segmentation and targeting strategy, using campaign results to shape future activity
About the Company...
Our client is the champion of online takeaway delivery and has been for the past decade, attracting over 14 million customers worldwide. The marketing team is at the forefront of delivering ongoing business growth and helping Britons ‘find their flavour.’ They are looking for dynamic individuals to join their business who are as passionate about the business as they are.
About the Role...
As CRM executive you will report into the CRM Manager and play a key role in the team by being responsible for the briefing, sending and reporting of emails
- Implement CRM campaigns, ensuring high levels of customer engagement across email, mobile push and SMS platforms
- Use state of the art tools (such as Journey Builder, Audience Builder) to build customer journeys
- Build and render test HTML templates ensuring high levels of deliverability
- Analyse campaign results on a regular basis, making recommendations & implementing changes based on findings
- Build and execute tests to develop understanding of what content best enagages customers
- Identify opportunities to help grow the subscriber database
- Work closely with the Social Media, Brand, Partner Marketing, PR, Creative and Customer Care teams to develop innovative campaigns with a consistent message
You will have had at least 2 years’ previous experience in eCRM experience ideally working in a fast-paced environment on a consumer brand. You will also:
- Experience of Salesforce Marketing Cloud (ExactTarget) or similar ESPs is a must
- Basic html knowledge is required
- Analytical and data driven approach
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work to tight deadlines, whilst still delivering high quality results
- Friendly, personable and positive – ‘half-glass full’ attitude!
- Self-starter with a can-do attitude is a must