CRM Technical Specialist - Digital Delivery Service
- Up to £60,000
- Central London
- Permanent Post, Client Side, Senior
- Digital Marketing , CRM, Email Marketing
Join a brand who are fast growing in the food delivery business. They are looking for an e-CRM Technical Specialist to leverage the CRM platform capabilities for the successful technical implementation of complex cross-channel, cross-device CRM programmes and campaigns.
About the Company...
Our client is the champion of online takeaway delivery and has been for the past decade having over 14 million customers worldwide. The marketing team is at the forefront of delivering ongoing business growth and helping Britons ‘find their flavour.’ They are looking for dynamic individuals to join their business who are as passionate about the business as they are.
About the Role...
As ecrm technical specialist you will report into the Head of CRM and will be responsible for the following:
- Existing knowledge of SQL to define audiences and perform ETL operations
- Develop, optimise and evolve HTML templates to roll out globally to local markets
- Support and train the global and local market teams with knowledge of HTML, Salesforce, Marketing Cloud, AmpScript and Server Side Java Script for highly personalised campaigns.
- Continuously generate insights while analysing and using key learnings to improve best practice
- Data management – suppressions, unsubscribe and reply mail management best practices.
- Work closely with BI on creation of new data schemes and mapping
- Understanding of email deliverability – monitor and provide actionable insights where necessary
- Comfortably create audience segments via SQL to be used for automations and tactical campaigns
- Monitor database growth (Opt-ins Vs Opt-outs)
- Willing to understand mobile/SMS/Push marketing to implement capabilities
- Strong SQL knowledge
- AmpScript is essential
- Flexible and comfortable working in a change oriented, fast paced environment
- Experience of Salesforce Marketing Cloud (ExactTarget) or similar ESPs is a must
- Strong interest in technology and how to apply it to grow and empower the CRM activities