Digital Marketing Manager - Luxury Retailer
- £30,000 - £35,000
- West London
- Permanent Post, Client Side, Middleweight
- Digital Marketing , Digital Marketing Manager
This luxury brand is looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to join their growing team in West London. You’ll be responsible for planning, budgeting and executing the digital calendar throughout the year.
About the Company...
A luxury designer brand who focus on British design, they have very close ties to the fashion industry – working with numerous household names. They’re going through a period of increased growth making it a very exciting time to join the team.
About the Role...
As the Digital Marketing Manager, you’ll be working directly with the Marketing Director to devise the digital plan, produce a budget and then execute the campaigns. You’ll also be responsible for…
- Enhancing the reputation of the brand and driving traffic to the ecommerce site;
- Working across but not limited to: Paid search, Paid Social, Organic Social, Email and Affiliate campaigns;
- Creating and managing content for use across marketing campaigns and the ecommerce site;
- Use of Google AdWords, social platforms and display to increase the awareness of the brand and therefore drive more traffic to the site;
- Owning the Marketing calendar;
- Reporting on the results of all digital campaigns in which you are involved and producing actionable insights so to suggest improvements for future campaigns;
- Ideally 3+ years working with an ecommerce retailer or agency, preferably within the luxury industry;
- Excellent knowledge of Google Analytics;
- You must have a genuine interest in the designer industry and ideally have been involved in homeware before too;
- Have a numerical and analytically focused mindset whilst also being able to offer creative input;
- Have good experience across as many marketing channels as possible, the more the better out of Paid search, Paid Social, Organic Social, Email and Affiliate campaigns to name a few;
- Have a great confident attitude to bring people from all aspects of the business together