CRM Executive - FMCG Subscription
- Up to £33,000
- Permanent Post, Client Side, Middleweight
- Digital Marketing , CRM, Email Marketing
Work just got even tastier! A fast-growing, forward thinking FMCG company who is paving the way in food subscription model is looking for a CRM Executive to join the crew! Based in Richmond, you will be responsible for executing highly effective multi-channel marketing campaigns to the UK & USA customer databases.
About the Company...
Our client is a pioneering FMCG brand and is paving the way in food subscription models. Using technology and product innovation they continue to deliver the best food to their healthy subscribers. They are one of the fastest growing companies in the UK and continuing their success across the US.
About the Role...
As CRM Executive, you will report into the Global CRM Manager and will play a key role in the team being responsible for executing highly effective multi-channel marketing campaigns to the UK & USA customer databases. You will also:
- Execute email marketing campaigns from start to finish
- Write creative briefs (& some copy) for the comms team
- Execute multi-channel marketing campaigns including automated lifecycle, triggered, transactional and one-off promotional campaigns
- Track, report and evaluate campaign performance, suggesting necessary changes and optimisation opportunities
- Working with a range of cross functional partners including the data team, web development team, creative team, and others as required
- Manage monthly promotional calendar and keep all parties updated on upcoming campaigns
- Analyse campaign results and identify areas of strength and areas of weakness to develop strategies and implement optimisation tactics with CRM Manager
You will have had 2-3 years’ previous experience in eCRM experience ideally working in a fast-paced environment. You will also:
- Quick learner, keen to pick up and master new systems and tools
- HTML, SQL, Magento are desirable
- Outstanding planning and organisation skills, ability to effectively manage time to meet deadlines
- Strong copywriting skills and a creative eye
- Excellent communicator both written and verbal
- Be passionate, enthusiastic and jump in with a hands-on, solutions-driven attitude