Work For Us
Looking for an ecommerce recruitment job?
Ready to spend your days creating happiness? Want to be part of an award-winning ecommerce recruitment team, working with amazing ecommerce brands and incredible people? Eager to learn and continually develop your skills in a fast-paced, exciting industry?
ecommerce Recruitment Jobs at cranberry panda:
- Digital Marketing Recruitment Consultant, £24,000 - £30,000 plus healthy OTE
- ecommerce Recruitment Team Manager, £35,000 - £45,000 plus healthy OTE & team bonus
What is working at cranberry panda all about?
1. creating happiness
Yep, that's right. Here at cranberry towers, we’re all about creating happiness one job at a time. That’s happiness for our clients, our candidates and for all of us pandas too. We live by – and love - our values and we’re always on the lookout for new pandas who will wholeheartedly embrace them too!
2. ecommerce. Lots and lots of ecommerce.
No surprises here! We're all about ecommerce, and to become a panda, you need to have a passion for the industry too.
We work solely with ecommerce brands / agencies and people, and each panda focuses on a specialism that they know well and love.
Our ecommerce specialisms include:
- Ecommerce || online trading, merchandising, product management
- Digital Marketing || online marketing (general roles), PPC, paid social, display, affiliate, CRM, email, SEO, social media.
- Creative || digital design and content marketing / copywriting
- Web analytics and optimisation
3. being part of the panda team ...
Yep, we work hard to be exceptional, and we're eager to meet wannabe pandas who are just as hard working and devoted as we are. But being exceptional isn't just about achieving personal KPIs. Oh, no. It's also about working really well as a team. Here at cranberry towers, we collaborate on recruitment projects and marketing campaigns, we support and encourage one another, we learn from (and with) each other, and we step in to lend a helping paw whenever we're needed. And that's what helps us create happiness from within. Together :)
4. enjoying the benefits of being a cranberry panda
That's right. We love to champion all of the good things that happen - individual wins, team wins, personal achievements and company milestones. Our unique bonus scheme means that everyone benefits when the team performs well. Add to this: amazing ski trips and holidays to sunny Portugal for top performers, the 20k club, a £100 dash incentive, kudos lucky dips, tasty meetings (by this we mean wine, beer and nibbles at our Friday meetings), free fruit and coffee / tea, learning opportuities, team adventures and an amazing, supportive and happy environment to work in. Nice, eh?
4. being part of the wider ecommerce community
You'll always find us pandas out and about, getting involved in the ecommerce community. We run events, we sponsor and get involved in industry events and we enjoy taking part in ecommerce chats (take a look at one of our favourites, #EcomChat). We're also very fond of learning opportunities, attending relevant conferences and workshops whenever we can!
Still excited about becoming a cranberry coloured panda? You are? Wonderful! Before you leave our site, take some time to learn a little more about us (it'll really impress our chief panda if you already know why we're called cranberry panda!) ...
- Find out why we're called cranberry panda
- Learn more about the people and story behind cranberry panda
- Take a look at the types of jobs we work on
- Familiarise yourself with our annual ecommerce salary survey and insights report (#PandaPounds)
- Feast your eyes on the ecommerce events that we run, sponsor, support and attend
- See what our clients and candidates say about us on our reviews page
- Learn more about our ecommerce specialisms
- Meet the pandas
- See how cranberry panda has grown since we were 'born' in 2010
- Catch up on all of the panda gossip