Ready to hire the best ecommerce talent?
You've come to the right place! We've helped hundreds of brands hire the best ecommerce talent, introducing them to incredible digital professionals and working with them to build high performing teams.
Our passion for ecommerce is second to none and our industry knowledge gives us the edge. Within our growing team, we have over 50 years' of hands-on ecommerce experience. You might already know our founders, Jonathan Hall and Joe Mountain - they built and developed brands like eibDigital and Buy A Gift.
“cranberry panda was born out of a frustration of traditional recruitment consultancies not ‘getting’ ecommerce like we do - and frequently identifying the wrong candidates as a result.” - Jonathan Hall, co-founder and CEO of cranberry panda
And that's why we're the award-winning specialist recruitment agency of choice for many of the world's best online retail brands.
How do our ecommerce specialisms help you hire the best ecommerce talent?
Our consultants don't just fill every role out there. They focus on an ecommerce specialism that they know well and love, including:
- Director of Ecommerce Recruitment || Yasmin
- Ecommerce || Principal Consultant: Mary (senior digital marketing and ecommerce) Jade (junior to mid-level ecommerce)
- Digital Marketing || Consultant: Jade (junior to mid-level digital marketing)
- Performance Marketing || Head of Performance Marketing Recruitment
- Online Content & Social Media || Consultant: Ashleigh (social media vacancies) Yasmin (content vacancies)
- Digital Design plus UX / UI || Consultant: Ben and Marvin
- Data & Analytics || Consultant: Aimi (Mid level to senior Web & Data Analytics vacancies)
- Product & Project Management
- Contract Recruitment || Sheena (Contracts Manager - junior to senior ecommerce, online trading & merchandising and digital design) Laura (junior to senior digital marketing, performance marketing and email marketing & CRM)
Our dedication to our ecommerce specialisms means that you can:
- Access the latest trends and developments in ecommerce: enjoy access to up-to-date advice on industry trends and developments.
- Focus on what matters: there's no need to spend hours explaining skill sets or sending back CVs that just don't cut it. Spend time discussing your hiring needs and your unique company culture so you can find the right hire, the first time. You can rely on our industry expertise... it's why 99% of the people that we place pass their probation period.
- Only see the very best - and most relevant - candidates: you're busy. You don't need to see every candidate with the 'right' job title. Our specialist focus means that we only send you the most relevant candidates for your vacancy and your business.
- Benefit from our value add service: we don't just fill vacancies. We partner with you to help you find the very best people for your team. From market mapping to team building advice, we're here to offer a personalised approach.
Creating happiness one job at a time
We live by our panda purpose - creating happiness one job at a time - and are guided by our values.
Since 2010, our multi-award winning agency has created happiness time and time again for brands such as John Lewis, Argos, Sony Entertainment, Tommy Hilfiger, Selfridges, Ted Baker, FeelUnique, Lost My Name, Tails.com, Kano, and many, many more.
From startups and pure plays to multi-channel retailers, we've created giant bursts of joy for a whole load of ecommerce superheroes and businesses, across a variety of disciplines and levels (juniors to c-level).
Get to know the pandas
... and get to know our consultants and marketing pandas a little better: