£35,000 - £40,000 (London)This heritage homeware brand is looking for an experienced Web and Email Designer to produce compelling web and email content to drive engagement and brand perception. Great chance for a talented digital designer to take ownership of a variety of projects.
About the Company...
This luxury lifestyle brand has been in business for more than 200 years and is still a leader in their market. They have a small but successful ecommerce team with a flat structure, where they encourage people to take ownership and make decisions. It’s an excellent place to develop your skills in an autonomous, relaxed environment.
About the Role...
You will be jumping straight into an exciting website re-platforming project. Key responsibilities are as follows;
- Deliver a compelling look and feel for the website throughout the year that helps to drive conversion
- Develop and implement seasonal and promotional design themes that cover home, category and specific landing pages.
- Develop new design treatments for the website that enhance usability and brand perception
- Work with our UX team to drive improvements on critical website pages, e.g. home page header, product page, basket and checkout
- Create brand-appropriate graphics and layout for marketing emails
- Develop templates for transactional and lifecycle emails
- Create effective landing pages that increase time on site & reduce bounce rate.
This role will suit a digital designer with a background in premium or luxury retail. You will need the following skills
- UX experience
- 3 years’ experience in a similar role
Lovely company, flat structure and chance to make your own decisions, plus:
- 30% discount
- Sickness benefit and Pension scheme
- 23 days paid holiday increasing to 25 with length of service
- Personal Development