Up to £28,000 + benefits package (London)An internationally recognised brand within the luxury beauty industry is looking for a Global Ecommerce Executive to join their London team on a 12-month FTC. A role were no 2 days are the same, you will work across digital marketing and ecommerce/web development.
About the Company...
This luxurious brand has been rooted in British culture and design from the beginning, and now with stores in over 30 countries, they have become a household name for their bespoke products and fragrances. This is an exciting time to be joining the business as they are currently going through a redesign of their ecommerce site so you will be involved heavily with this project and have a real chance to make an impact on the team!
Not to mention their stunning offices and ideal location, the team itself is a friendly, family feel environment, were everyone gets stuck in and offers a helping hand.
About the Role...
The beauty of this role is that you will be working across two verticals –Digital Marketing & Ecommerce/Web Development. You will support the team on various day to day tasks and your duties will change from time to time, depending on the needs of the team. You will:
- Support the team on Global Online & Digital Marketing strategies
- Support the team on the redesign of their ecommerce site
Marketing & Merchandising
- Co-ordinating the online assets between teams
- Support the Global Online Assistant Manager in managing the CRQ process
- Maintaining Store & Events online pages
- Conduct weekly site audits for all global sites and report findings
- Help with content reporting and gap analysis. You will work closely with UX and Insights Manager, Editorial team and Global online SEO agency.
- Story-boarding and being responsible for their visual boards – keep up to date with monthly online assets.
- Managing and updating the Retailer.com to ensure brand consistency across their Retailer.com’s globally.
- Looking after and managing Retailer.com assets requests and prioritisation.
- Keeping track and managing the Retailer.com asset and copy library.
Global Online Site Experience and Development
- Constant web-testing and carrying out site audits across their whole Global brand.com sites.
- Assist in the QA and UAT best practices for any new Global Roll Outs or site features.
- Input and track bug fixes
The ideal candidate will look like this:
- A background in ecommerce/digital marketing
- Basic Google Analytics knowledge
- Ideally have worked for a luxury/beauty/fashion brand
- Previous experience of using CMS
- Creative thinker
- Highly Organised
- International experience would be great!
- Potential to go perm
- Amazing brand to have on your CV
- Excellent salary and benefits package
- Opportunity to learn lots of new skills
- Fantastic central location
- Chance to attend company events