£350 - £450 per day (London)One of the world’s most loved beauty brands is recruiting for a brand new position on their team, a Global Head of Social & Influencer Marketing. You will be responsible for running their social media channels as well as their global influencer programme. This is an initial 3 months contract.
About the Company...
Since the launch of this exquisite beauty range a few years ago, they have taken the beauty industry by storm with record breaking results and substantial growth globally! Due to their continual performance, the business is experiencing rapid growth so it’s an exciting time to be joining.
You will join a close-knit team environment – its incredibly fast paced and high performing and you will have lots of opportunities to showcase your creative flare!
This role is a brand new position for the PR & Advocacy function – they are in the initial stages of recruiting for a permanent candidate however will need an expert social consultant to help create and drive the social media strategy in the interim.
About the Role...
Reporting into the Director of PR & Advocacy, you will...
- Create and implement the social media strategy across multiple platforms and territories – Facebook & Instagram being the main channels
- Work closely with the Content team to formulate content plans for social channels
- Line management of 2 staff
- Develop and execute their global influencer marketing strategy
- Grow their Instagram following organically
- Reporting and Analysis
They are looking for a creative social consultant with an analytical mind and a passion for all things social media! If you meet the following criteria, please get in touch…
- Social Media expert – particularly experienced in Instagram
- Beauty background ideally but will also look at Fashion
- Proven track record of growing social channels organically
- Global experience would also be ideal
- Influencer Marketing experience