Trade Marketing Manager (6 month FTC) - Online Retailer
Hertfordshire (2 days in office)
£70,000 - £75,000
Our client is a disruptor in the online retail space – a hugely recognised & innovative brand! Due to their continued growth & success, they are now offering a fantastic opportunity for a Trade Marketing Manager to join their team on an initial 6 month FTC!
The business has seen significant growth over the last 18 months and their unique structure enables them to outperform the market, with revenue for the last 12 months nearing £3bn! You'll join a fast-paced, target driven team and a scale-up, hands on environment.
There is scope for the role to go permanent after your 6 months contract.
About the Role:
- Deliver & develop marketing campaigns
- Own and trade the commercial marketing calendar
- Campaign forecasting for the trading calendar
- Support the Senior Trade Marketing Lead with calendar development - working with key stakeholders to ensure work is delivered on time and key opportunities are spotted
- Team management – you will have x2 direct reports
- Writing strategic briefs which include trend forecasting, customer survey data etc.
- Build strong relationships with internal teams in the business and key stakeholders including Buying, Insights etc.
- Own and analyse campaign performance
- 5-7 years experience working as a Trade Marketing Manager
- Retail background is essential
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, target driven environment
- Strong commercial focus and understanding on promotional/seasonal events
- Excellent skills in campaign planning and building relationships
- Proven track record of working with major suppliers on best-in-class campaigns
- Good negotiation/influencing skills
- Staff Discounts
- 26 days annual leave
- Flexible working - 2 days in office, rest from home
- Pension Scheme
- Opportunity to work in an exciting brand
Apply now or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org