£30,000 - £35,000 (Central London) This online fashion retailer is looking for a Social Content & Community Manager to bolster the success of their organic content across all channels. Working with an amazing, collaborative team in central London you will drive engagement & output for all social media for the brand.
About the Company...
This brand are a veritable one-stop-shop of amazing fashion and accessories & fantastic prices. With the backing of a major international retailer and a thriving online presence it’s a great opportunity to come in and drive engagement and content strategy across their social channels.
About the Role...
As the new Content & Community manager, you will be responsible for delivering a highly creative, and innovative social media output that supports the overall marketing & onsite trading strategy. Working closely with the trading team and digital marketing & ecommerce teams you will be there to enhance and grow the current organic social offering and impact positive change to deliver compelling and engaging content.
- Working alongside the broader marketing team and ecommerce teams you will own and lead the social media output and content strategy across these channels for the business
- Planning, creating and delivering social storytelling for each of the channels - creating a cohesive approach for social across all touchpoints
- You will serve as the brand guardian and maintain digital best practice, overseeing all channels and advising on ways to improve processes/engagement
- Tracking all campaigns and performance you will make recommendations for optimising the social media content and activity, delivering key improvements where necessary
- Whilst taking a highly commercial and analytical approach (monitoring campaign execution and performance) you will also need to marry this with a highly creative approach (taking into consideration the TOVs of the brand)
- Working with third party agency (PR) and supporting the Influencer Outreach programme to enhance the community following and engagement
- Supporting key campaigns and launches you will use the social channels to amplify these, building brand awareness and nurturing their digital community
- Strong social media management and marketing experience – client-side/fashion brand exposure is highly desirable
- Confident that you could drive brand engagement and uplift across the social spectrum and advise on best practice (based on previous experience /ongoing competitor analysis etc)
- Highly strategic social approach – ability to deliver digital marketing strategies effectively and measure the efficacy of campaigns using insight tools
- Confident liaising both upwards and downwards in the organisation – passionate about becoming the beacon of best practice for social across the brand!
- Confident creating content as well as measuring the efficacy of campaigns and making recommendations to improve community engagement
- Ideally with a good understanding of Influencer Outreach and how to bolster the success of this programme
- AMAZNG discounts
- Life Assurance