This award-winning brand is seeking a highly experienced Content Creator to join their London office.
They are looking for someone who has thorough experience with managing the creation and production of brand content, and with a good understanding of working with static imagery, video and animation.
- Create engaging content which will reflect the Founder’s vision and overall brand aesthetic
- Drive strong brand positioning across all departmental touchpoints, but weighted toward Social Media and Online
- Work closely with Social Media Manager and Online team on content for all paid social campaigns
- Stay ahead of the curve when it comes to innovation in content for social platforms
- Work closely with the Lead Designer on typography, copy overlays etc.
- Create and produce content for newsletters and website, including static imagery, video and animation
- Support the Lead Designer on management and art direction of shoots for campaign, sometimes with external studios and photographers
- Experience working with beauty / luxury brands (this is non-negotiable)
- Must be able to shoot and edit own content for video and photography
- Proven experience creating narrative video content, within the fashion
- Highly organised, forward planner
- Strong copywriting and meticulous attention to detail
- Confident and well-spoken
- Passionate about content and beauty
- Ability to work alone as well as a team environment
- Reactive and someone who thinks outside the box