Content Manager – Amazing Global Lifestyle Fashion Brand
This is an amazing opportunity for an immediately available Content Manager to join a Global Lifestyle Fashion Brand, for a guaranteed 12 months fixed term contract, covering maternity leave.
Reporting into the Head of eCommerce, the Content Manager is accountable for the planning and execution of all onsite Content for EMEA; ensuring brands campaigns, activity, ecommerce promotions and site messaging are launched on time and to schedule by working with the regional brand teams and the wider ecommerce functions.
You’ll be managing the Creative Executive and Design Executive, so in depth experience of managing cross-functional teams and content production management, leadership skills and technical understanding of agile processes and responsible for ensuring all content and consumer journeys are optimised for user experience delivering the best experience across mobile, table and desktop.
Responsibilities of the Content Manager:
- Working with business owners to create content strategy and content calendars with a clear understanding of content governance, creation, measurement and technical requirements.
- Working in partnership with Trade and Marketing & Design to drive strong customer experience; improving the customer journey.
- Oversee, supervise, and sign off categories, landing pages and promotions contents with Content Producers as requested by other teams within the ecommerce team and wider business.
- You’ll be accountable for the Content Team to manage the trading calendar with ecommerce content plans.
- To heighten the importance of good mobile content and adoption of best practice within the business.
- Execute plans created with the brand and product teams reflect a consistent message and launched on time
- Review and support team weekly, monthly, and other trade reports using Google Analytics, Content Square.
- Hold regular meetings with the EMEA team members to ensure everyone is up to speed on brand activity and aware of actions for them specifically.
The ideal Candidate will have:
- Experience as a Content Manager with exposure to ecommerce in content production management in agile, multi-disciplined environment in similar roles.
- Proven experience in project managing multiple product campaigns across multiple brands, in multiple countries and languages would be ideal.
- Proven capability in managing team dynamics, building team relationships, mentoring team members and delivering feedback
If this looks like an interesting opportunity then please do click apply!