£35,000 - £40,000 (London)An award-winning sustainable luxury fashion brand is looking for a Content Manager to join their London Head Office. This incredible planet friendly start-up emerged in 2018 and is in a period of huge growth.
About the Company...
This disruptive brand is dedicated to creating zero waste products and giving back to the planet. They use all natural and recycled products to create luxury fashion products. The team are diverse, passionate and driven.
About the Role...
The purpose of this role is to consolidate content and campaign ideas and create a defined content strategy which will be activated across all digital channels to deliver an innovative and on brand message.
This role will manage the production of all content with agencies, photographers, writers, illustrators, animators. Brand content analysis cycles will determine the effectiveness of content and campaign strategies…
- Define brand content strategy
- Produce all brand and product assets required for all digital platforms
- Propose innovative and new content/campaign ideas and recommendations which will primarily live on social media
- Ensure content is continually optimised through data learnings and cross departmental feedback
- Deliver both brand and commercial campaigns
- Deliver SEO optimised (with agency assistance) and editorial content to build the sustainability platform
- 4+ years in a similar content role
- Proven track record at delivering successful brand and social media campaigns
- Experienced at producing videos and animations
- Understand the importance of SEO editorial content to drive website traffic and sales
- Be up to date with sustainability industry developments
- Strong writing skills with an editorial tone for short and long form content
- An eye for design & ability to create engaging content pieces in coordination with the design team
- Open plan shared workspace
- 25 days holiday
- Generous product allowance