Please note - this is a 5-6 months FTC and you must be available to start immediately.
An exciting opportunity to join a hugely respected and recognised brand as they continue to grow their online presence. They have seen significant growth over the last year and it's a great time to join.
You will be responsible for developing the brand, ensuring that all copy is of a consistently high standard and in-line with brand guidelines, while managing a team of Copywriters and Creatives.
About the role
- Coach and develop your team, inspiring them to improve their technical skills and raise the general output
- Ensure there is consistency in all creative output. Lead and produce high-quality work across all required channels from conception to execution
- Sign off all work ensuring that it is of the highest quality; meets the brief; is delivered on time; is in line with the creative direction
- Manage the recruitment for your team, as well as any ongoing training requirements
- Attend kick-off meetings with business owners
- Integrate and develop all new starters, including managing their probation goals, and ensure you have captured any training needs.
- Solid management and leadership skills (this is non-negotiable), and able to inspire a culture of continuous improvement
- Strong, demonstrable background in writing copy
- Able to see the bigger picture of a project
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to bring creative ideas and successfully follow briefs
- Expert communication skills and high level of quality control and attention to detail
- Commercially aware, with a good understanding of marketing and retail best practices.
- Expert problem-solving and decision-making skills