Up to £30,000 (London)A fantastic opportunity for a content Copywriter to join a dynamic, innovative and rapidly growing lifestyle business. This rewarding copywriting role will offer a wide variety of projects, working closely with digital and offline marketing.
About the Company...
A luxury lifestyle brand focused on innovative and high-quality design. With exceptional staff retention and long established in their sector, this will be a great place to develop and hone your skills.
About the Role...
This is a varied and challenging role and you will be responsible for content across all touch points. You will need to feel confident managing multiple projects at one time and overseeing the entire content strategy:
- Working with brand values to create narratives to interweave through all marketing collateral
- Work alongside an in-house design team to generate ideas for content across all platforms and marketing disciplines
- Write compelling copy and drive content ideas and work alongside design team to project manage production of content (imagery, graphics and photography) for all digital and offline marketing
- Email / CRM: Newsletters, eShots, CRM automations
- Adverts: On-going revisions of brand and promotional messaging & working with the design team on projects such as Social Media ads and Google Display Network ads
- Blog strategy and content creation
- SEO: Blogger outreach – working with the SEO agency in creating content and reaching out to bloggers, working with the Senior Digital Marketing Executive to ensure website content meets Google and Bing’s requirements for search ranking, work with eCommerce team to ensure website content aids site conversion
- PR – writing press releases and assets required to generate editorial coverage
- 4 years+ experience
- Highly creative and a love of the English language
- Know how to construct a brilliant story
- Ability to create content within tight time constraints
- Have capability to produce bite sized short form content as well as long form
- Have a keen interest in branding
- Experience working on consumer lifestyle brands
- 50% staff discount
- Flexi-hours and work from home opportunities
- Pension scheme