£30,000 - £40,000 (Central London)This luxury retailer has been experiencing exceptional growth over the past few years, and with a rebrand in the pipeline they’re bolstering their ecommerce/digital team with key hires. As their new Content Producer, you will be responsible for the production and delivery of brand content across social, web and editorial.
About the Company...
They are the go-to destination for bespoke, luxury accessories providing unrivalled products and services to their customers globally. With international expansion and a huge focus on ecommerce growth, 2020 is set to be another fantastic year for the business. They are looking for entrepreneurial change-makers, who want to be part of the next phase of the brands’ success story, seeking digital natives to drive the ongoing evolution of the business.
About the Role...
Working closely with both the Head of Content & Editorial, Brand Ops and the visual team, the role will support in the development of content and will manage planning, implementation and production working with the very best specialists and partners. Although this is a producer role, it is suited to someone with a love of storytelling and a passion for film, photography, illustration, animation and design.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Supporting the Head of Content & Editorial in the development of the brand content strategy & creating content guidelines for all channels
- Managing the production of all content assets in a variety of formats (stills, film, animation etc.), ensuring consistency with the brand guidelines
- Working with Social Media Manager to plan and deliver social assets specific to each owned brand channel
- Responsible for ensuring all content projects are managed efficiently across planning, timelines and budgets
- Clear communication with internal stakeholders ensuring all are kept up to date, informed or given approval where necessary
- Feed back to the brand team with store-specific needs, clearly identifying the needs of the business
- Sourcing and engaging key talent and external suppliers and create, update and maintain a core content database for UK market suppliers
Skills and experience:
- 5+ years relevant experience, producing small and medium scale productions
- Experience making and producing content for a brand or publication with a Millenial/Gen z audience
- Impeccable project, budget and cost management skills
- A digital native, who instinctively understands the platforms where this content will be published
- A proven interest in design/luxury, Millennial media, digital culture
- Experience working on product content for a luxury ecommerce brand is beneficial
- Proficient in MS Office and Adobe Package
- Pension - company scheme as well as AE option
- Medical cover through Simplyhealth - including Eye and Dental cover
- Life Assurance
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Annual leave – 25 days + bank holidays