Digital Content Designer – FinTech
£25,000 - £35,000 basic salary
London (home /remote until situation permits)
This is an opportunity to join a growing global FinTech company in London, who have ambitious plans to double in size with digital being a key channel for them. They are going to be bringing content production in-house and this hire will be key in creating more streamlined and consistent communications to their customers through their digital assets and channels.
About the Role
- Designing digital content production (social media posts, CRM emails, blog assets, infographics, animations, campaigns, videos, digital assets for the websites and apps etc)
- Adjusting content for specific social media channels – i.e., what content specifications work best on different platforms.
- Support with the global editorial plan.
- Support the Group Social & Content Manager and the UX Manager to develop digital brand guidelines.
- Localise content to specific market requirements – i.e., managing altercations of content
- Work with the offline marketing team so ensure visual assets are in line with brand guidelines.
- 2+ years working in digital content design
- FinTech background ideally
- Experienced with digital design tools – Canva Pro, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, InVision, Sketch etc.
- Skilled user of animation tools – Motion Graphics, Adobe Animate, Sparks etc.
- HTML & CSS skills
- Experience of Social Media Management / listening tools desirable – Falcon.io, SocialSprout, SEMrush, Hootsuite
- Experience designing and creating prototypes and mock-ups
- Strong portfolio of existing digital content you have designed
- Additional language (Spanish) highly desirable
If this looks like an interesting opportunity, then please apply or send your CV to email@example.com