Digital Content Manager - Fashion Brand
London (remote for now)
£35,000 - £40,000
A beautiful, much-loved British Fashion brand in London is on the hunt for a super creative Digital Content Manager. This is a brand new role for the business as they grow from strength to strength and an exciting opportunity you won’t want to miss out on!
You will join a small close-knit team and work closely with the Creative Director and MD. It will be a fast-paced environment with tons of ideas and creativity!
About the Role
- Develop and manage creative projects from conception to final delivery
- Build out creatives for campaigns and manage the execution of digital content in line with brand strategy
- Develop creative ideas for the marketing calendar, alongside the Marketing Manager
- Oversee the social media executive – planning and signing off on content every week
- Establish new channels for the brand, building out their content and community
- Keep up to date with the latest trends and best practices for digital content
- +5 years’ experience working in content production
- Ecommerce background, ideally for a Fashion/Lifestyle brand
- Strong understanding of all types of content from copy & photography to graphics and video.
- Solid digital and social experience
- Contacts in the creative industry
- Passionate about Fashion, Beauty & Creative
- Strong Project & Team management experience
If you are interested in this exciting new position, please ‘Apply Now’ or get in touch with email@example.com