£30,000 - £35,000 prorated 6 month FTC (Central London)If you have exceptional video editing skills, are passionate about social media (asset creation & campaigns) and live and breathe all things luxury then this is for you. We need a FTC content producer to create digital assets for a luxury powerhouse (across their website and digital marketing channels).
About the Company...
This luxury retailer has a rich heritage and a beautiful range of products, serving loyal consumers across the globe via their multichannel offering. There is an obvious need in the UK team for someone to lead on content/asset production for their digital channels and as such we are looking to bring someone in on a contract basis (with a high likelihood of this going perm in 4-6 months).
About the Role...
If you’re passionate about digital asset production (producing videos and content for social channels and their beautiful website) and have experience doing so for another luxury brand we want to hear from you.
- You will be the advocate for all digital content being produced for the UK market – creating content and ensuring the brand’s TOV is echoed in all visual/motion assets
- Lead the creative development of content and video for use across the website, owned and performance marketing channels
- Support the marketing team to ensure all digital assets are delivered in a timely manner in line with their marketing objectives and campaign calendar
- Work with the wider team to ensure all influencer activity is supported with beautiful and relevant content
- Ensure photoshoots are executed and support the content roadmap
- Liaise with the external creative agencies on all content development
We’re looking for an experienced ecommerce/content coordinator looking for their next step in the digital arena
- A highly confident user of Adobe suite (Photoshop & Illustrator) and video editing tools
- Must have experience working for other luxury brands (either currently on in the past)
- Confident liaising with multiple stakeholders and to take the lead on content/asset production to support the needs of the business
- Highly organized and capable of turning around projects/creating assets quickly for social media purposes
- Passionate about creating beautiful digital content to ensure the UK business thrives and online customers have an exceptional experience of the brand
- A brand guardian for one of the biggest luxury retailers in the market
- Exposure to a brilliant team of people with the opportunity of convincing the business to make the position a permanent fixture for the brand (!)