If you are a seasoned digital designer with exceptional UI design skills and are looking for a new and exciting role within a tech-growth start-up then look no further. Joining their scaling team in Central London you will work alongside designers & UX specialists to deliver the most exceptional customer experience.
About the Company...
As a pre-series B tech start-up, this business has seen phenomenal growth in the past 3 years, selling out of their latest product during the recent launch. Their niche product offering has a tangible impact on their user’s health and wellbeing and they are now working in partnership with health professionals to grow their offering. With four more physical product launches planned in the next two years, the digital products that accompany these will need real focus from a dedicated design function to ensure their success is ongoing.
About the Role...
This is a great opportunity for a strong ecommerce digital designer looking to make the move into a fast-paced, agile, and scaling tech-start up. We need someone with a strong understanding of user interface design, a great attitude and big ambitions for themselves and the company they work for. If this sounds like you read on!
- A seasoned digital designer who will bolster the design team and support on the delivery of amazing digital experiences (responsive and app)
- You will create first in class creative designs for the website as well as leading on new app features for the business.
- You’ll work alongside the digital Product and Marketing teams to ensure all digital design solutions are aligned with business objectives
- Serving as one of the businesses creative project guardians from concept through to delivery, you should be confident liaising internally and externally
- Managing multiple workflows, you will lead design projects from concept, through to design and delivery – exceptionally strong UX comprehension and capable of working alongside UX experts to oversee project delivery
- Confident marrying beautiful assets and content with strong interaction design to deliver exceptional user experiences across the website & app
- Working with the rest of the business to drive the business forward in the market place – delivering beautiful designs that will strengthen their positioning and brand awareness
- Should have a good understanding interactive prototyping and animation capabilities to deliver compelling design solutions
- Confident project managing multiple briefs and working on design sprints in a highly agile manner (being flexibly minded at every turn!)
Someone who’s excited to design for the brand and who wants to produce 1st in class designs for the business
- Strong digital designer (at least 5 years of experience working across web and app) confident working in an online retail space
- Confident working collaboratively and capable of articulating your creative decision making – explaining your design strategy and advising on digital best practice
- Experience working through the lifecycle of a digital product – contributing ideas and concepts throughout the creative process and taking ownership of your briefs and projects
- Strong User Interface designer with a good understanding of UX – able to work with the UX specialists and consultants as well as liaising with the dev team
- A strong affinity with UX best practice – able to oversee and manage design briefs from wireframing through to delivery – confident using Sketch and prototyping tools (inVision etc)
- Happy to work in a flexible and agile way – taking on adhoc branding projects and balancing priorities to ensure the clients are blown away with the agencies delivery
- Share options and performance reviews
- 25 days holiday
- Flexible working
- Socials with the team & snacks on tap!