Up to £30,000 (London)A luxury beauty brand is looking for a digital designer to join their London HO. This beauty brand is focused on their online and social presence and they are looking for exceptional talent to help their vision come to life.
About the Company...
This beauty brand is bold and brave, they are looking to optimize the user journey across all their digital channels. The customer is at the centre of everything they do, they understand the importance of a great brand experience.
About the Role...
You will be responsible for all creative content across all digital channels.
- Design and develop assets and creative to support the ecommerce business including merchandising, eCRM, display, affiliates and social media.
- Monitor customer behaviour to maximise sales.
- Enhancements to the site, updates and A/B testing.
- Keeping up to date with digital innovations and competitors.
- Content management and publishing web content using a CMS.
- A small amount of offline design
- Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Sketch and Microsoft PowerPoint
- Experiencein an ecommerce environment; creating content across multiple sites and in multiple languages
- Demonstrate an understanding of website usability/web optimization
- Experience of content management and publishing web content using
- Must have basic HTML/ CSS skills
- Experience using Emarsys or a similar CRM/ESP
- Experience in eCommerce beauty or fashion is preferred
- Shopify and Shogun experience is preferred
- Copy writing and marketing experience is preferred
- Great Central location
- Staff discount