£30,000 - £35,000 (South West London)This boutique ecommerce design agency is at the top of its game and looking for a digital designer to join their growing design team in London. They need a super creative digital native to work across multiple briefs.
About the Company...
These guys are small but mighty, and well respected within the world of ecommerce. With some exceptional client relationships and a strong portfolio of work, they are looking for a like-minded, focused, efficient and exceptionally creative digital designer to join their beautiful HQ.
About the Role...
This is a great opportunity for a strong ecommerce digital designer looking to make the move into an agency. We need someone with a strong affinity with fashion, luxury and lifestyle brands, a great attitude and who is highly articulate. If this sounds like you read on!
You will be responsible for:
- website designs
- research & discovery
- storyboards & concepts
- user journeys & wireframing
- responsive page designs
- rapid prototyping of design and interface ideas
- delivering assets and guides to the development team for implementation
They are looking for a true creative, someone who can create brand guidelines for a variety of different ecommerce clients.
- Responsive web design experience.
- Strong understanding of UX design principles.
- Strong creative mindset with excellent typography skills
- Logical thinker, used to solving problems in a creative way
- Experience working with a development team
- Experience designing websites, primarily focused on conversion.
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Sketch
- Apple Mac
- Beautiful offices