£30,000 - £40,000 (London)Are you passionate about e-commerce design? Are you a creative problem solver? Then we have an exciting opportunity for a Midweight Designer to join the digital team at a specialist ecommerce agency, you'll be working with some of the UK’s leading online brands, and well-known high street retailers.
About the Company...
This is a young, dynamic, and fast-growing digital creative agency. They design, build and optimise e-commerce websites for fashion, luxury and lifestyle brands.
About the Role...
They are looking for a Midweight Designer who has experience working on e-commerce websites, ideally within a fast-paced agency environment, with proven experience with full website designs within the ecommerce industry;
As Digital Designer, you will;
- Help prepare for, and participate in, client-facing creative workshops through the research and discovery phase of projects.
- Collaborate on full website design projects across multiple clients from initial design concepts through to final page designs.
- Create your designs through sketches, wireframes, mood boards, style tiles, design concepts, responsive page designs, and prototypes.
- Gather and apply insights from research and analytics to drive design decisions.
- Prepare your designs for developer hand-off and collaborate with the development team to deliver best-in-class e-commerce sites.
- Rapid prototype new design and interface ideas.
Required skills and experience:
- 2+ years working in a fast-paced e-commerce agency or in-house e-commerce design team.
- Experience working on e-commerce redesign projects from concept to completion.
- In-depth understanding of user experience and user-centred design principles and processes.
- Strong aesthetic instincts, obsessive about design, typography and attention to detail.
- Expert knowledge of Sketch and Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, etc), Abstract and Aftereffects a bonus.
- Apple Mac
- Beautiful offices