Up to £35,000 (London)A unique British accessories brand are looking for a digital designer to join their creative team in their London HO. Your main focus will be the re-design of their website and improvement of the customer journey online.
About the Company...
This British brand are experts in their field and have ambitious plans for the future. They have eight stores across London and they are now looking to elevate their online presence. They are looking to invest in top talent to push their brand forward.
About the Role...
Working closely with their Graphic Designer, Art Director and Copywriter , you will be leading the digital design. This will include new sections of the ecommerce platform, plus new apps and technology, improving the customer experience
- Working closely with the founder to push forward the digital design
- Mobile app creation
- Working closely with developers to create beautiful responsive design
- Bring fresh design ideas to the team
They are looking for an ambitious and energetic designer to join the team. Understanding of front-end development is essential as you will be working closely with developers
- An eye for clean, modern design and typography
- Digital and mobile native
- Love for technology and rich content, particularly video
- User centric designer, customer always at the forefront of your mind
- Sound understanding of web-based and mobile design, as well as knowledge of
- UX principles and techniques
- Excellent knowledge of responsive HTML and CSS, with front end development experience a significant bonus
- Sketch and Figma a bonus
- Complimentary accessories for you, and discounts for family and friends
- Company socials and events
- Monthly yoga
- Fruit for the office