£30,000 - £35,000 (Central London)Are you a Digital Designer looking for a fast paced, fun and exciting culture? This fashion brand needs you to help define, design and improve its online creative across multiple channels. Are you ready for the challenge?
About the Company...
This high street fashion brand is passionate about their product offering, and passionate about their team. They are looking for a Digital Designer to take ownership, go against the grain and be active in driving the company forward.
About the Role...
Reporting into the Senior Digital Designer, you will play a huge part in the design of all online creative, including the UK site, international sites, mobile and more. You will also…
- Work with key stakeholders to deliver clear and effective online communications
- Produce online and mobile artwork for email newsletters, site homepages, banners and all marketing collateral
- Develop strong user interfaces and UX wireframes into pixel perfect designs that perform for the business
- Working on specific sections of the desktop site, mobile site and apps to improve functionality and aesthetics
- Use your knowledge of web development and platforms to inform on design decisions
- Take into account customer behavior and use this to improve customer experience and increase sales
- Manage the workflow of the junior digital designer
- A highly dynamic and fashion focused digital designer, with an ability to deliver exceptional multichannel designs
- Understanding of the specifics of designing cross-platform, with experience designing for desktop, mobile, tablets and apps
- Solid understanding of the principles of responsive design
- Proficient knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, with knowledge of Sketch
- Confident advising on digital best practice - supporting the brand’s vision (ensuring the digital experience doesn’t stray from the brand TOV and aesthetic)
- Knowledge of video editing, HTML, CSS and CMS capabilities preferable
- A multi-tasker who can work on multiple projects at once
- Good attention to detail, with a strong sense of typography and layout
YOU MUST APPLY WITH YOUR PORTFOLIO/WORK EXAMPLES WHICH SHOULD DEMONSTRATE EXCELLENT PAST EXPERIENCE OF PRODUCING DIGITAL DESGINS AND WEB EXPERINECES (PREFERABLY FOR A FASHION ECOMMERCE BRAND)
- Staff discount
- 25 days holiday (and ability to buy more)
- Flexi time
- Season ticket loan