£28,000 - £30,000 (Central London)This internationally celebrated retailer is looking for a midweight digital designer to join their London based ecommerce team. Reporting to the digital design manager you will play a key role in the production of digital collateral and contribute to the creative growth of the brand online.
About the Company...
An internationally recognised fashion retailer, this brand is innovative and delivers a unique product range. The head office is fast paced, fun and a great place to develop as a designer. The atmosphere is nurturing and collaborative, everyone is passionate about the brand.
About the Role...
Reporting into the digital design manager, this is a high-profile and varied role. It requires a mix of creative talent, technical ability and passion to provide compelling content for the website and social media, developing the online brand, and improving the website functionality and design.
- Providing ideas and inspiration for the seasonal campaigns.
- Creation of web and email assets
- Developing website templates and multi-channel design templates for main site plus mobile app/website and multi-territory websites
- Working with the social team on creating designs for social and blog assets
- HTML site updates in the CMS. Experience of working in a number of different CMS platforms is ideal
- An understanding of responsive design
- Experience working for a multichannel retail brand
- Experience in setting out new processes and systems
- A commercial approach to delivering solutions
- Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Illustrator and InDesign essential. Colour correcting, retouching and postproduction work.
- Good background in working across a number of different CMS platforms.
- Good working knowledge of HTML and CSS
YOU MUST APPLY WITH YOUR PORTFOLIO/WORK EXAMPLES WHICH SHOULD DEMONSTRATE EXCELLENT PAST EXPERIENCE OF PRODUCING DIGITAL CONTENT (PREFERABLY FOR AN ECOMMERCE SITE)
- Flexi-time, plus time off in lieu off any overtime
- Generous staff discount
- Travel card loan
- Free breakfast
- Pension + healthcare