£35,000 - £40,000 DOE (South West London)This pureplay brand has a leadership team whose combined experience makes other ecommerce high-growth businesses weep! From their SW London HQ they are changing the face of this niche marketplace and need a digital designer to manage their onsite design and digital marketing.
About the Company...
Our client is a fast-growing and well-established start-up business based in central Richmond. Their ambition is to change the world forever with their product offering and service. With a hugely successful set of business leaders at the helm, they have made a huge impact on this niche market place over the past few years, and with international expansions and other growth plans, are only going to get bigger and better as time goes on!
About the Role...
As the digital designer you will be the go-to for all online design decisions. Taking the lead from an exceptional Creative Director & Senior Creative Manager, you will work closely with the marketing team and wider business to make sure the online store & digital marketing assets are as customer centric and functional as can be.
- You will be expected to guide the digital output across all marketing and site collateral, transforming the brand strategy and guidelines into fully functioning digital experiences that are best in class
- Design and oversee the development of high-quality, compelling content for the website, digital communications and social media
- Assist in the creation of seamless online user journeys to increase conversion from lead generation to loyal customers
- Designing and updating areas of the website – offering insights and creative development based on customer feedback and learnings from within the business
- Drive a consistent design TOV to create a sense of brand engagement for this highly successful start-up
- Ensure the brand values are upheld across all digital touchpoints, ensuring illustrations, imagery and motion graphics are all supporting the businesses objectives
- A strong digital native with great user instincts and the ability to serve as brand guardian across all onsite and digital marketing design
- An experienced digital designer with an acute commercial awareness – previous ecommerce digital design experience is vital!
- You should be an entrepreneur at heart who can attack projects in a nimble and commercially savvy manner
- Capable of implementing and growing a consistent tone of voice through all online creative
- Excellent working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suit CS5 - Illustrator/Photoshop/Indesign & Sketch (ideally)
- Confident producing motion graphics/animations for social media advertising (using After Effects or similar)
- Confident working knowledge of HTML & CSS
- Ideally you’ll have experience working for another lifestyle brand and will be eager to contribute to their ever evolving brand tonality online
- Someone who wants to create different ideas and better solutions online, EVERYDAY!
OUR CLIENT IS EXPECTING TO SEE A STRONG DIGITAL DESIGN PORTFOLIO WHICH SHOULD DEMONSTRATE EXCELLENT PAST EXPERIENCE OF PRODUCING WEB DESIGNS AND DIGITAL MARKETING COLLATERAL.
- Flexible hours
- Share options
- Travel card loan & bike to work scheme
- Free breakfast and coffee
- Beer on a Friday
- Outings to the local watering hole (aka the pub – not the river!)