Up to £32,000 (Central London)This international fashion business is expanding their team to facilitate global growth. They’re looking for a digital designer to join their small but mighty digital team. Great company to work for, with a fun environment.
About the Company...
With huge investment in their digital proposition, and some serious heavyweight ecommerce leaders at the helm, this business is committed to enhancing their online retail experience for their customers. Working from their stunning riverside HQ you will be joining a brilliant team, with a great company culture and huge growth plans. If you want to be a key player in enhancing their customers’ digital experience, then this is for you…
About the Role...
You will be working closely with the Senior Digital Designer, championing a digital first ethos.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Conceptualise visual designs for new website feature developments and to refresh existing ones; creating multiple versions to test
- Working with the UX team to create presentation layer visuals for new functionality and website growth
- Creation of merchandising banners across six country sites (including mobile) and multiple promotional micro sites
- Champion content online, creating new editorial pages
- Work with the Online Merchandising team to ensure a seamless customer journey
- Improve responsiveness with regard to ‘mobile first’
It goes without saying that you’ll be proactive and driven to work in a growing business where digital is constantly evolving. Here are some skills you need:
- Considerable digital design experience and thorough understanding of web, email, mobile and responsive design
- Experience in fashion/retail environment is preferable
- Strong commercial awareness
- In-depth working knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud and Sketch
- Working knowledge of HTML/CSS
- Bonus potential
- Private medical option
- Discounts with 1000’s of retailers
- Training & development
- Lovely offices in a good location
- Fun environment with great people