£25,000 - £30,000 (Central London)We are looking for a talented digital designer for one of our most exciting clients, a luxury fashion brand who are now looking to scale up. This is an incredible time to join, you will have the opportunity to shape the future of this disruptive brand.
About the Company...
This is a fast-growing luxury brand offering a beautiful range of high-quality garments. They sell internationally, predominantly online but also through selected luxury retailers. They’ve been nominated for prestigious industry awards and the founders are extremely proud of the great team they have built. If you’re a hungry digital designer looking to join an exciting start-up, at a pivotal time of growth, this is the role for you.
About the Role...
This is a really varied role, working across web, social, email. Your main responsibilities will be:
- Creating marketing assets for use in paid social ads, organic socials (Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest) and email
- Reviewing and re-designing current newsletter & email templates
- Working with the creative director, develop storytelling and campaign launch material for Instagram Stories & Instagram Feed layouts.
- Designing and implementing website landing pages through Shopify and Prizmic CMS.
- Working with the external web development team, developing ideas for new web page layouts
- Developing new packaging with the marketing & product teams
- Experienced working in-house or on client work for a premium or luxury e-commerce brand.
- Pro with Adobe suite.
- Have a creative eye and willing to try new things
- Be comfortable both responding to a tight brief and proactively coming up with your own solution to design challenges
- Flexible start and finish office hours - start early and finish early or start later and finish later.
- Team Friday lunches, company away days/parties
- Clothing allowance