£25,000 - £30,000 (Hampshire)They began as an entrepreneurial single-product active wear brand almost thirty years ago, and since have grown into a much-loved British fashion retailer. As they invest in their ecommerce division they need a creative digital designer to join their Hampshire HQ.
About the Company…
Based on the coast of Hampshire this brand is investing heavily in its ecommerce activities and eager to grow their online presence. The business values ideas generators, and their customer service and product quality have always been an absolute priority.
About the Role...
Reporting into the Senior Digital Designer and working alongside a well-established creative team you will play a key role in driving the output for all brand specific content across the website -
- Working closely with the Ecommerce, Marketing and Trade Teams, you will translate the campaign messaging, brand personality and tone of voice into highly commercial web assets.
- You will be responsible for creating commercially powerful digital design solutions across web and email as well as other digital marketing collateral
- Make user-focused improvements and updates to the homepage and landing pages
- Build rich content and site assets for use across all digital channels
- An inquisitive and confident designer with an ability to use their initiative to create design solutions for each individual client/project
- Collaborative and innovative digital designer – confident pitching in with ad-hoc projects and keen to get involved in the wider creative process where necessary (lifestyle shoots, creative brainstorming etc)
- UX understanding – ability to design, code and implement seamless onsite user experiences
- Excellent understanding of responsive design essential
- Good HTML/CSS skills a bonus
- Strong communicator – ability to work alongside all departments to drive the ongoing success of their multichannel brand offering
YOU MUST APPLY WITH YOUR PORTFOLIO/WORK EXAMPLES WHICH SHOULD DEMONSTRATE EXCELLENT PAST EXPERIENCE OF PRODUCING DIGITAL DESIGNS (PREFERABLY FOR AN ECOMMERCE SITE)
- 25 days paid leave + bank holidays
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- Friends and family discount allowance
- Childcare Vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
- Dental insurance