Up to £28,000 (South West London)A premium retail chain is looking for an ambitious digital designer to join their growing team in South West London. This is an amazing opportunity for a digital native to up-skill and progress in a nurturing environment.
About the Company...
A multi-channel retailer with over 75 stores and a huge ecommerce presence are looking to expand their digital design team.
They are truly passionate about their employees and their commitment to sustainability. They take pride in their brilliant designs, desirable products, attention to detail and high standards.
About the Role...
Reporting to the Lead Digital Designer, you will be looking after their websites, social and emails. You will deliver creative ideas across all digital channels while mentoring two junior designers.
- Designing and building marketing emails and templates.
- Designing banners for google.
- Designing Retention Strategy emails and newsletters.
- Designing Social Media creative for all channels.
- Preparation for campaign photo shoots.
- Assigning jobs via Trello for juniors.
- 2+ years’ experience as a digital designer.
- Ability to mentor juniors or interns.
- A creative portfolio showcasing responsive design.
- Good understanding of UX design best practice.
- Understanding of HTML/CSS.
- A strong knowledge of Adobe suite, most importantly Photoshop.
- Knowledge of Sketch, Magento, Dotmailer and Trello would be a bonus.
- Profit share scheme.
- Pension scheme.
- Childcare vouchers.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Staff discount.
- Ongoing training and educational development.