A disruptive, sustainable fashion brand is looking for a versatile digital designer to join their growing ecommerce team. They are looking for someone who loves a fast-paced fashion environment, they have achieved impressive month-on-month growth and this looks set to continue into 2022. This is a fully remote role.
As their in-house Digital Designer, you will support the website, email, CRM and paid media asset output. You will have 3+ years’ experience designing for digital, preferably in an ecommerce, tech or start-up environment.
- Liaise with key stakeholders across the business to understand requirements for design & artwork
- Closely collaborate with the creative team on design & art working briefs
- Adapt and resize digital assets for multiple platforms
- Deliver trading and marketing assets
- Deliver email & CRM assets
- Deliver paid media assets
- 3+ years working as a digital designer within an eCommerce business (beauty, fashion, luxury)
- Ability to produce work for a wide range of channels
- Good knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite and understanding of digital applications (ESPs, CMS tools)
- Ability to prioritise and manage briefs