Are you a Digital Designer looking for a new job? At cranberry panda, we're excited to work with the best clients to help them find top ecommerce design talent.
If you're looking for a new opportunity, I'd love to chat - whether you want to discuss your current role, the current ecommerce job market or a specific type of role, I'm here to help.
The clients I work with are part of many exciting industries, including...
- Tech Start Ups
A digital designer is a creative force to be reckoned with inside an ecommerce business. They live and breathe the brand vision, applying creative and technical skill to everything they do. The responsibilities of a digital designer will vary role to role, as different industries may require slightly different approaches to design aesthetic. However, we've outline a general breakdown of what our clients usually look for...
- Digital design for website, social and email marketing
- Visuals for campaigns and product launches globally
- Assist with creating brand guidelines
- Develop light motion graphics and video editing
- Working on Email Design – Creating Emails and templates. Ideally being able to amend in HTML code.
- Dynamic asset creation – GIFs
- Create standout homepage & landing pages
- Create high engaging paid social media assets
- Understanding of multi-channel design, specifically mobile design
- Typographic skills
- Understanding of web design foundations, device compatibility and UX for web
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite, Premiere and After Effects
- Someone who understands digital design for conversion whilst never compromising on detail and quality.
- Highly creative and commercial digital designer (UI/Web/Email/Social) – able to visualise concepts and drive the creative output whilst never compromising on design with conversion in mind.
When it comes to rewarding employees, ecommerce companies are evolving their approach. Salaries, workplace happiness and company benefits all play a big part in hiring strategies. I always ensure my candidates get the best job packages that suit them. According to our recent salary survey study, the benchmark for a digital designer is currently £28,000 - £40,000 ( This is considered 'mid-weight' level. The benchmark is dependant on company, role responsibilities and level of experience. This benchmark does not include monetary benefits or bonuses.)
Fill out the form below and myself or a member of the team will be in touch! We look forward to working with you.