£45,000 - £60,000 (West London)This beautiful accessories brand has grown exponentially since launch, and are now looking for a digital design lead to head up the in-house design function. Leading the offline and online design output and team you will drive innovation & focus on creating a seamless multichannel brand experience.
About the Company...
This premium brand has grown rapidly over the past few years, building on the strong reputation of their products and brand. With a huge roadmap for 2020 and beyond, they acknowledge the need to bring in a digital design & creative thought leader to hone the multichannel brand output.
About the Role...
Working directly alongside the founder & creative director you will own the design output across on and offline channels, championing a digital first approach and enhancing the brand’s visual/UX offering as the product ranges grow.
- You will be instrumental in driving the brands aesthetic across all digital design campaigns and assets, delivering compelling content and tying in the brand messaging with the offline campaigns
- Managing and mentoring the design team (graphic & digital), you will make sure you deliver fantastic creative across the website, marketing collateral & offline assets, driving brand awareness and (of course) traffic to the site!
- Working in a collaborative & innovative team, you will work with the wider business to plan and drive the delivery of all homepage, editorial pages, email, site graphics and banners and social media campaigns as well as supporting the print design output
- Using your understanding of UX/UI you will ensure all web pages and site collateral are easy to navigate and drive conversion for the ecommerce site
- You will ensure all digital designs are produced with the front-end development in mind – promoting a collaborative design and development process and making minor tweaks where necessary
- Make suggestions for improvements to the site and editorial features, keeping abreast of competitors brands and striving to create the most seamless and beautiful online user experiences
- Act as the brand ambassador for all design output ensuring that all digital touchpoints are in line with the brands creative vision
- Motivate and inspire the creative function beneath you – creating unity in the brand messaging whether that be a brochure/look book or a digital campaign
- Highly commercial digital design lead with a background in graphic design – confident delivering beautiful onsite user experiences for an online retailer
- Strong interpersonal skills & communicator. Confident working with multiple stakeholders with the gravitas to instruct on digital design best practice, aligning the creative output with the core business strategy
- Hands on experience managing complex multichannel projects, ideally in a fast-paced retail environment
- Strong management experience – able to motivate and inspire towards creative solutions
- A passion for online with a keen interest in online shopping and the digital customer experience
- Strong UX understanding – able to improve and drive forward the onsite experience for customers globally taking designs through from concept and wireframe to delivery
- Confident leading creative concepts through to fine tuning and delivery of projects/campaigns
- Capable of managing upwards – reporting into very senior stakeholders/founders & working with them to enhance and evolve the brand further still
- Staff discount
- Bonus scheme