Up to £25,000 (London)A luxury British brand is looking for a Graphic Designer to join their growing team in their London Head Office. Working in the marketing team, you will help drive the business forward with innovative designs both online and offline.
About the Company...
This luxury British brand has gone from strength to strength over the last 12 months. They are known for their beautiful products and unique designs, their small but mighty team create their ranges with love and care.
About the Role...
As Graphic Designer, you will need to fully understand the brand and be able to embrace everything they stand for. They are looking for a passionate designer who is looking to progress their career in a close knit and dynamic team;
You will be responsible for:
- Online – formatting of banners and assets for the company website, newsletters, social media channels and online advertising.
- Offline – Quarterly newspaper design, POS and print collateral.
- Mood boarding for still life shoots / shooting still life for campaigns.
- Light model and product retouching where necessary.
- Skilled in Adobe CC Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator. Knowledge of Lightroom a bonus, HTML knowledge preferred.
- Minimum 1 year of previous design experience, preferably in-house and with a retail/fashion brand.
- An understanding of designing for responsive sites.
- An understanding of social media for business – Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest.
- Able to edit video in Premier Pro.
- Generous product allowance & discount
- Training & Development
- Social & charity events