Up to £25,000 (Central London)This luxury brand has a huge global following and a brilliant digital offering for their loyal customers. As their new Graphic Designer, you will design and develop assets across all channels from their central London HQ.
About the Company...
This brand is at the forefront of developing beautiful beauty products that are backed up by strong scientific evidence. They are experiencing exceptional global success and their UK business is a huge focus for the team in 2019.
About the Role...
Reporting into the Creative Brand Manager, you will be working on the design of all marketing and communications across all channels online and offline, your focus will be digital;
- Creating digital and print assets and assist with concepts
- Creating banners for web and social
- Creating marketing campaign collateral
- Creating point of sale promotional material
- Attending and assisting with shoots
- Brand or agency experience
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite - Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator.
- Strong typography skills
- Good understanding of the digital design process.
- Good technical understanding of the print production process.
- Understanding of luxury brands
- Previous work in fashion or beauty is preferable
- Staff discount
- Extensive training