Up to £35,000 (London)A creative design company based in central London is looking for a Graphic Designer to join their team, you will work within the design team bringing design concepts to life and creating innovative packaging for their clients.
About the Company...
This design business offers a complete design and import service for own label beauty, homeware, textiles and jewellery for a diverse range well-known brands. They work with dynamic businesses to help bring their collections to life, drive sales growth and offer on trend product and packaging design to deliver collections unique to each brands. They strive to achieve this through research, strategy and inspiring creativity, all delivered through their expert teams.
About the Role…
Within their homeware department, they have a team of product developers and graphic designers who work closely together to create great packaging and product design.
Your core responsibilities will include;
- Working for the homeware department in the London office
- Designing mainly home fragrance packaging for private label or branded products
- Support product development
- Creating mood boards
- Create cutter guides/nets
- Produce ‘mock ups’
- Provide comparative data of shop reports
- Highly creative with a real vision for designing print and graphics for homeware packaging
- At least 3 years experience within the design industry as a Graphic Designer
- Preferably design experience working for a retailer or retail supplier.
- Good Knowledge of typography/fonts
- Be able to draw 2D and 3D Cads in illustrator
- Be highly skilled in using Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Mac Literate.
- Experience of producing printed artwork.
- Central London location