Up to £80,000 (London)This is an amazing opportunity to work with a multi-national agency based in the heart of London. They are looking for a talented UX Designer to join as the Head of User Experience on some exciting projects and define UX as a whole. This is an autonomous role that comes with growing the team so you will be challenged beyond your design capabilities.
About the Company...
This is a multi-national agency who have created some amazing experiences for some of the world’s biggest brands over the years. They have a very close-knit team which encompass varied qualities but most of all, cohesion. Aside from creating experiences from scratch, they provide a consultative way of working to their clients and follow up constantly making sure things are iterated and improved when necessary.
About the Role...
This is a hands-on role that requires collaboration, versatility, agility and the ability to go from strategic thinking to high-level execution.
- You will be the bridge between the department, the brands and the consumer experiences.
- You will build and drive the team through complex multi-faceted projects with some huge businesses.
- Aside from being the face of UX, you will also (when there is a need), work closely with the sales team in supporting with account management and new biz development (presenting to potential clients, creating heuristic analysis and designs, scoping the UX portion of upcoming projects).
- Experience in designing digital experiences and mobile first websites
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work closely with clients to fulfil their needs – turning detailed requirements into great user journeys
- The balance of being hands-on and also hands off – your leadership and ability to delegate will be at the forefront of your work
- Planning for the future – you must be able to engage with stakeholders and create achievable roadmaps and strategy.