An internationally recognised fashion retailer, this brand is innovative and delivers a unique product range. The head office is fast paced, fun and a great place to develop as a designer. The atmosphere is nurturing and collaborative, everyone is passionate about the brand.
About the Role...
Reporting into the digital design manager, this is an exciting and varied role. It requires a mix of creative talent, technical ability and passion to provide compelling content for the website and social media, developing the online brand, and improving the website functionality and design.
- Designing, building and coding emails (adobe suite, dreamweaver)
- Designing assets for hero imagery and banners
- Creating assets to be used across iPad and Mobile site
- Researching images, typography, design themes
- Creating imagery to be used across social media and blogs
- 1-2 year’s experience, or some practical experience through work placements
- A diverse portfolio, displaying strong typography, design and layout skills.
- Good knowledge of hard coding and implementing HTML/CSS would be ideal
- Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Illustrator and InDesign essential
YOU MUST APPLY WITH YOUR PORTFOLIO/WORK EXAMPLES WHICH SHOULD DEMONSTRATE EXCELLENT PAST EXPERIENCE OF PRODUCING DIGITAL CONTENT (PREFERABLY FOR AN ECOMMERCE SITE)
- Flexi-time, plus time off in lieu off any overtime
- Generous staff discount
- Travel card load
- Free breakfast
- Pension + healthcare