Up to £25,000 (London)A hugely successful start-up is looking for a Junior Digital Designer to join their growing marketing team. The role will be key in creating engaging digital content across all brands.
About the Company...
This company has achieved 100% YOY growth and they have an in-house agency looking after all their brands. This is a fast-paced and dynamic company based in beautiful offices in South London.
About the Role...
You will be working closely with the Senior Designer, sitting within the marketing team.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Updating their various sites with the most up to date content. Whether it be product imagery, homepage banners or subscription pages
- Designing engaging assets for our email communications
- Social assets for organic posts and paid ads
- Producing strong creative artwork
- Working on predominantly digital projects but with the opportunity to also work on print material
- Assisting in-house and professional photoshoots
- Excellent Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign skills
- Be able to formulate creative campaign concepts and plan and deliver required assets
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and team working skills
- Used to working to brand guidelines and ensuring consistency across all design outputs
- An exciting portfolio which brings to life your experience of the above
- Private medical option
- Discounts with 1000’s of retailers
- 25 days holiday, plus one day for your birthday
- Early Friday Finish