Up to £25,000 (Central London) This huge international fashion group is looking for a Junior Digital Designer to join their growing team. This is an agency style set up, as you will be working across multiple brands and sites.
About the Company...
A well-established international fashion group, with over 14 brands and a huge global presence, are growing their ecommerce team. This company have been making huge strides and doing great things for over a century and are now looking for a confident and ambitious Junior Digital Designer to join their team.
About the Role...
As Junior Digital Designer, you will be looking after multiple clients and various websites, ensuring customer experience is being constantly optimised and improved.
- Creating emails, landing pages, banner ads, website, social and mobile creative assets.
- Translate designs into HTML/CSS content.
- Work within Content Management System and design templates to make creative updates.
- Create variations of content for segmentation, A/B testing and global use.
- Coordinate design direction with e-mail steering team; including content, merchandising and emails
- Working knowledge of HTML/CSS.
- Experience with web graphic optimization techniques.
- Adobe Photoshop.
- Familiarity with and ability to design for content management systems (CMS).
- Bachelors degree in design or equivalent work experience.
- Free breakfast
- Flexible working
- 23 days holiday increasing to 25 after 2 years
- Product allowance 4 times per year
- Sample sales