Up to £25,000 (London)A global beauty start-up in London is seeking a talented junior graphic designer to assist their senior designer across digital, print and packaging. This is a fast-paced and exciting role with plenty of progression opportunities.
About the Company...
This award-winning cosmetics brand has been around for over 5 years and operates on a global scale, predominately in the US and Europe. With gorgeous offices in a WeWork building, they have a team of approx. 20 people. It’s a fun, collaborative, fast paced environment that requires everyone to be ‘all hands-on deck’.
You will get the chance to be creative, everyone’s ideas are listened to and they have lots of meetings and catch up’s as a team. This role will suit someone who is happy to roll their sleeves up and get involved in every aspect of design.
About the Role...
You will be reporting into the Graphic Designer and working closely with both internal teams (Social, Web, Key Accounts, Product Development) and external teams (creative agencies, suppliers);
- Creating online assets across the brand’s digital touchpoints, including web banners, pack shots (including retouching), email banners, and content pages
- Designing advertisements, press releases, e-blasts, invitations, printed materials, POS and presentations
- Identifying trends, thinking creatively to develop new design concepts, graphics and layouts that express the brand values and aesthetic
- Work with the Product Development team to update existing packaging as needed, and design new packaging for new product launches
- Photoshop, Illustrator, In Design, Powerpoint, 3D software a plus
- Creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality, as well as a commercial eye
- Beauty or fashion experience
- Photography Experience is a plus
- Health Insurance for you & the family
- Pension scheme
- Bonus Scheme
- 21 days annual leave (going up 1 day per year of service)
- Flexible working – flexi time and WFH
- Amazing culture
- Nice, central location
- Gorgeous offices