Up to £24,000(Reading)A huge player in the luxury fashion industry is seeking a Junior Graphic Designer to join their thriving ecommerce team in Reading. They are looking for a driven designer to join their fast-paced and close-knit team.
About the Company...
Established in the early 2000’s, this leading multi-channel retailer has gained an unparalleled reputation in the designer fashion accessory market. Their team of specialists work tirelessly to select the world’s leading brands to sell through their ecommerce site. They have hundreds of brands under their belt and offer a trusted, industry leading experience to their customers.
About the Role…
Reporting into the Senior Designer and working alongside a well-established creative team you will play a key role in driving the output for all content across the website and offline;
- Creating online assets for digital touchpoints, including web banners, pack shots (including retouching), email banners, and content pages
- Designing advertisements, press releases, e-blasts, invitations, printed materials, and presentations
- Identifying trends, thinking creatively to develop new design concepts, graphics and layouts that express the brand values and aesthetic
- Photoshop & In Design essential
- Creative flair, versatility, conceptual ability and originality, as well as a commercial eye
- Fashion experience is a bonus
- Established Luxury Brand
- Flexible working, can work 2 days a week from the London office
- Great team