£30,000 - £34,000 DOE (Central London)One of the UKs best-known high-street fashion retailers is seeking a Midweight Ecommerce Designer to work across all digital design for the brand. If you have strong onsite design & ecommerce exposure and are passionate about creating beautiful customer experiences online get in touch!
About the Company...
Driven by innovation and change, the brands strength lies in balancing new and exciting ideas with the basic promise of quality and affordability, established when the company was founded. Throughout their global expansion and diversification, the principles have remained the same; design-led products presented in a unique and innovative way.
About the Role...
Reporting into the senior digital designer you will work on exciting digital projects helping to create innovative visual designs across all platforms. You will work across all onsite design, as well as ad-hoc digital marketing collateral, and should be comfortable working in a fast-paced work environment
- You will be overseeing all onsite design (everything from regular homepage updates, feature pages PDPs) and other ad-hoc digital design responsibilities
- You will join a strong design function who serve as “brand guardians” across the business for all digital collateral and campaigns – ensuring a consistent brand identity across all channels and touchpoints
- You will research competitors and industry trends ensuring the onsite experience remains current and relevant to consumers
- As the Senior Designer’s number two you will lead on site design and digital marketing design output in their absence and ensure the workflow is maintained by yourself and the junior
- Come up with concepts for digital marketing collateral and create unique social media assets for the various channels
- Leading on email design and implementation, you should be confident slicing designs to then be built by the in-house dev team
- Previous experience working in fashion and for an online retailer is preferable
- Highly creative and commercial digital designer – understanding that all digital collateral must drive the brands commercial success online
- 2-4 years’ experience working for an online/multichannel retailer
- A background in graphic design with a focus on digital/online design
- Good understanding of HTML and CSS (designing with the development in mind) with a background in working across multiple different CMS ideally
- Someone who understands designing digitally for conversion whilst never compromising on detail and quality
- An ambitious and creative digital native with great commercial acumen
- Confident with Photoshop and Sketch (ideally)
- Passionate about working for a fashion ecommerce brand
YOU MUST APPLY WITH YOUR PORTFOLIO/WORK EXAMPLES WHICH SHOULD DEMONSTRATE EXCELLENT PAST EXPERIENCE OF PRODUCING DIGITAL DESIGNS (PREFERABLY FOR AN ECOMMERCE SITE)