Up to £30,000 (London)This luxury brand has a huge global following. As their new Packaging Artworker, you will be assisting several teams with their artworking and packaging needs, from their central London HQ. They operate like an agency, it’s a fast-paced environment and a great place to develop your skill set.
About the Company...
This brand is at the forefront of developing beautiful beauty products that are backed up by strong scientific evidence. They are experiencing exceptional global success and their UK business is a huge focus for the team in 2020.
About the Role...
Reporting into the Senior Creative Designer, you will be working across all print and packaging artwork;
- Create all artwork for all packaging requirements, from woven labels, to swing tags and more complex gift boxes
- Working knowledge in litho printing, various in/off line finishes, foiling and die-cutting
- Develop designs from approved concepts into layouts and briefed assets
- Create all artwork required for store windows
- Confident with large format graphics and scale
- Create all artwork for seasonal marketing campaigns
- Good typographic and artworking skills
- Excellent skills with Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign .
- Design for print knowledge essential, including print production and colour
- Able to prepare print ready artwork, bleed, slug etc.
- Understanding of luxury brands and being commercially aware.
- Previous work in fashion or beauty preferable.
- Staff discount
- Extensive training